What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Ice-breakers, group games, team-building activities & trust exercises. All in one place
- The most comprehensive online database of play & adventure-based learning activities
- Step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, leadership tips and lesson plans
- Developing problem-solving and teamwork skills in the workplace
- An annual subscription gives you 12 months
- Energising a class of bored PE students
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Playmeo scores 71.68/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.playmeo.com/annualplan, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $8.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: playmeo.com you’ll also be taken through to playmeo.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)